A smile makeover is a made-to-order treatment plan that includes various treatment options from teeth whitening and veneers to dental implant restorations. It can help patients who have cosmetic or functional issues with their teeth or want to improve the appearance of their smile. At Radiant Dental Care in Pasadena, TX, we offer a comprehensive smile makeover for a total smile transformation. With a smile makeover, you can attain a smile that will enhance your appearance.
What Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover consists of an assortment of cosmetic dentistry procedures intended to improve the appearance of your smile. These vibrant treatment plans are tailor-made to suit each patient's specific needs and goals for unique smile rejuvenation. A smile makeover performed at our office can dramatically upgrade your smile, heighten facial beauty, and stimulate maximum confidence.
What Concerns Can a Smile Makeover Treat?
Dr. Deborah Sprott provides a wide range of cosmetic and restorative procedures integrated into a smile makeover plan. Most treatments can enhance tooth color, spacing, alignment, minor structural flaws, and shape. More intensive processes can repair damaged or missing teeth for smile restoration. Even the gum line can be sculpted to perfect the aesthetics of the smile.
Dental conditions that can be treated with a smile makeover include:
- Stained, discolored, or yellowed teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Chipped and fractured teeth
- Missing teeth
- Severely damaged teeth
- Gummy smile or uneven gum line
What Is the Smile Makeover Process?
A smile makeover planning and preparation involves the following steps:
- A comprehensive oral evaluation is performed with cutting-edge technology to assess dental health and structure.
- A detailed discussion of your smile's look and your smile makeover goals
- Reviews of the treatments that can help you achieve your desired smile
- Performance of the treatments included in the treatment plan
What Are the Smile Makeover Options?
Most patients can choose from several treatment solutions:
- Teeth whitening can eliminate discoloration and stains for a smile that is several shades brighter and whiter.
- Dental veneers can hide a wide range of cosmetic issues with thin shells of superior-quality porcelain.
- Dental crowns can reinforce the structure of a compromised tooth and boost the smile aesthetics.
- Dental implants can help replace missing or severely damaged teeth with natural-looking functional restoration.
- Gum recontouring can elongate the appearance of teeth and establish a balanced gumline.
- Cosmetic dental bonding can efficiently conceal imperfections and reshape teeth with tooth-colored composite resins.
With a customized smile makeover plan, you can enjoy a healthy, beautiful smile. To learn more, call Radiant Dental Care in Pasadena, TX at (281) 991-6530 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Deborah Sprott.